Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Calendar auto-sync

(Topic created on: 13-10-2021 04:28 PM)
Members_FTnOath
First Poster
Options

On my previous Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Calendar auto-synced perfectly with all of my calendar accounts. Now that I have set up the accounts on Samsung Calendar on my Galaxy S21, I cannot get Calendar to auto-sync properly. If I add an event to the calendar on my phone, Calendar auto-syncs as it should, and the event will quickly show on my relevant desktop Outlook account. However, when I add an event to an account in my desktop Outlook, even though desktop Outlook syncs straight away, the Calendar app in my S21 does not auto-sync and therefore does not download the new event. The only way I can get Calendar to download the event is if I manually Sync Calendars. I have gone through all settings in my S21 but cannot see why the Calendar app will not auto-sync regularly, to ensure it updates accounts, instead of only when I either add an event in the phone's app, or manually sync. Please could someone help? Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Doyleluck
Apprentice
Options
I have had exactly the same problem with my Note10+
Previous Samsung phones didn't have an issue but the only account that syncs properly with the app is my google account. My work account and my MSLive account calendars do not sync. Please can someone advise on how we can rectify this frustrating issue or recommend a better calendar app that actually works?
0 Likes
Members_nBucUps
First Poster
Options

In the battery settings make calendar app as a never sleeping app. If does not work consider also to remove the addaptive battery setting. 

0 Likes