Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete Samsung Notes' synced data in Samsung Cloud?

(Topic created on: 10-03-2024 05:09 PM)
anissbenthami
Apprentice
Options

I've been having a lot of trouble deleting synced data from Samsung Notes in Samsung Cloud. I can't seem to get it to work, and it's getting frustrating. This is making me question the security of my data in Samsung products.WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 16.45.39_08150792.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
This was a reply from the developers when asked

" If the user wants to delete all the Samsung notes in the cloud, it is possible.

1. Enable "Sync with Samsung Cloud" on the settings of the Samsung Notes app.
2. Delete all the notes or move all the notes to the recycle bin.
3. Empty them from the recycle bin.

And then the deletion operations for the user's notes will be sent to the cloud and all the notes in the cloud also will be deleted."
anissbenthami
Apprentice
Options

I still need my notes and I don't want to delete them in the app. I want to delete them in the cloud only.

Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Then move your notes from Samsung notes to somewhere else. Stop syncing with the cloud, then move your notes back. What's in the cloud is what's in Samsung Notes..no more, no less.
anissbenthami
Apprentice
Options

I can't move my notes without messing the folders structure up. This workaround doesn't fit me. I just want to do it the correct way no more no less.

Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
You've just posted how do i delete Samsung Notes synced data in Samsung Cloud! I've just told you how. It's up to you how you want to proceed. Good luck.