Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 series

(Topic created on: 20-04-2021 12:28 AM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Hi guys/girls

Just interested to know what you want to see in the next series of galaxy phones?
 I have to say personally the s21 ultra (exynos) has been near perfect for me,but there are some things I'd like to see in the s22.
 1)faster charging
 2)under display camera (or something similar to hide the hole punch)
 3)slight tweets to the camera(maybe get rid of the x100 zoom),the cameras are pretty excellent to be fair.
 4)a more compact size "6inch" with the same specs as the bigger model(I know this won't or can't happen)
 5)apps draw that scrolls up and down rather than sideways.

I think at the moment for real world use the s21 ultra is pretty much the best there is 💪.
 I honestly think we get to hung up on cameras and not enough on other aspects,I mean cameras in phones are good if not great.

Anyway love to know what you guys think 👍
24 REPLIES 24
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

However seems previous report may well be off the mark with word that Samsung have started mass productio of  Exynos 2200 processor https://www.zdnet.com/article/samsung-begins-mass-production-of-exynos-2200-smartphone-processor/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It's certainly going to be interesting as the time nears for the Samsung Unpacked Event @JAMES4578 and then we'll see how this pans out  😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi all.

Personally I would love the Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra to have the same fingerprint scanner as the Fold³, as I find the one on the actual power button much more accurate than the current options under the display.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There has been some speculation is that  S22 Ultra will only have  8-12 GB Ram available which is a bit of a reduction, do not think that would be the best move though users have different needs.  However we need to await the official announcement.https://www.androidcentral.com/if-samsung-launches-s22-ultra-less-ram-theres-reason-why 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
TanelE
Journeyman
Options

First 30 min's are great 🤩 afraid little bit short battery life

0 Likes