Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21 Ultra No Network Conection after the last Update

(Topic created on: 12-12-2021 05:29 PM)
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, I have a S21 Ultra since late January, I had issues in the past but now since the last Update 3 days ago My Mobile Network stopped working, I have an (Ø) symbol not even empty bars, the SIM card works great on other devices, but non SIM card works on this device, I tried reseting the network settings, Wiped cache partition, factory reset, airplane mode on and Off, looks like the antenna stopped working completely, not a single SIM card works on this device.

I have Wifi connection but is not what I bought this phone for, I want network service, is there any other solution I can try?

screenshot-2021-08-20-20-06-35-default.png

234 REPLIES 234
tploumen
Voyager
Options

Get your mainboard replaced at the Service Centre.

Hassank
Explorer
Options

☹️

0 Likes
SEPPO77
Student
Options

And no it stopped working again.. 1300euros and piece of sht.. 

0 Likes
tploumen
Voyager
Options

It seems to be a hardware issue. A mainboard replacement is the only fix.

0 Likes
gpaolo79
Pathfinder
Options

Yesterday my phone updated itself to Android 12 and both sims started to disconnect randomly, even during phone calls. 

Is there any way to restore the previous version? I bought this phone in Italy three months ago...

0 Likes
GoldFire369
Journeyman
Options

Did maybe someone try or have esim

0 Likes
deedpool
Pioneer
Options

I moved to  a esim and it's still an issue iv got. 

0 Likes
Saad782
First Poster
Options

Hi i am from UAE,

i faced the similar issue no signals after Dec update. I took the phone to one of the service center, they flash the phone and installed software again, now its working fine. But i lost all the data 😞

Hassank
Explorer
Options

I did the same and problem restarted within 1 week from the new software installation:(

0 Likes
tploumen
Voyager
Options

This won't help. Please go back to the service centre and ask them to replace your mainboard.

0 Likes