Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21 Ultra No Network Conection after the last Update

(Topic created on: 20-08-2021 10:25 PM)
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, I have a S21 Ultra since late January, I had issues in the past but now since the last Update 3 days ago My Mobile Network stopped working, I have an (Ø) symbol not even empty bars, the SIM card works great on other devices, but non SIM card works on this device, I tried reseting the network settings, Wiped cache partition, factory reset, airplane mode on and Off, looks like the antenna stopped working completely, not a single SIM card works on this device.

I have Wifi connection but is not what I bought this phone for, I want network service, is there any other solution I can try?

screenshot-2021-08-20-20-06-35-default.png

Go to solution
234 REPLIES 234
tploumen
Voyager
Options

Thats good to hear!! 

The 2nd device you received from Samsung was it a brand new device in a sealed box, or did you receive a refurbished one...?

0 Likes
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Sealed box but not from samsung, I deal all this through an insurance company I pay extra monthly for the phone because im a screen glass breaking machine. And everytime the phone has no fix they gave me a new one

0 Likes
tploumen
Voyager
Options

Can you install the Phone Info app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.vndnguyen.phoneinfo) and do the "refurbishment check"...?

0 Likes
Scooter80
Explorer
Options

LTE does not work at all. I switch to LTE and a circle appears immediately. And so non-stop. Even before updating to Beta 12, android was ok. Then it started ...

0 Likes
Hassank
Explorer
Options

i bought my s21 ultra in istanbul from teknosa and having the same problem from the first date, what is the solution please?

0 Likes
GaborB
Apprentice
Options

Have the same issue.
And also problems with the calls, sometimes cant hear them and they can't hear me reidther.

Userfromkz
First Poster
Options

Some problems but I get it after update to android 12

0 Likes
Hassank
Explorer
Options

I went to samsung service in my area, they reset the device, installed the new software and problem solved 😊

0 Likes
SEPPO77
Student
Options

Had those same problems one month now. Did everything. 

Then i took my sim card off my phone, blowed the "card hole" from my phone with dry air, and claned my new sim with dry cloth. Put it back, phone on, and no issues anymore.. What the he..??! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Hassank
Explorer
Options

updating my last post about going to samsung service and the problem solved.

it starts again and now some people calling me and they receive a message that my phone is out of service and 4G problem restarted again.

i am so disappointed.

does anyone from samsung come here and see what we are facing!!!

0 Likes