Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra Network drops

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 03:39 PM)
ZvezdelinPetrov
Student
Options

Anyone else with network problems in some areas after Android 12? . In certain areas my network drops, sometimes show me a good strength but when a call someone he answer and we can't hear each other. For calls works when he wants. Tried everything including Hard reset, Network reset, Clear cache, switching 5g/4g/3g/2g. Also did optimisation applications and nothing helps. I'm using s21 ultra, Exynos.I used my old iPhone Xs two days and works without any network issues.

34 REPLIES 34
Andrijan
First Poster
Options

I think I have solved the problem. I have a German Galaxy S21 Ultra and I did the following:

1. Factory Reset, made sure all latest updates are installed 

2. I wiped the System Cache in the Android Recovery menu

3. Setup my phone as new, not from a backup or copying old data (not sure if this had any effect)

The phone is now super fast, no lags or stuttering and no mobile data connection problems. Try and let me know if it works for you. Best of luck!

Samsung S22+
0 Likes
Dadou1
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I wish I was that lucky. I have done the steps you mentioned too, but it did resolve it for me... Seemed better but still failed.

My only resolution was the motherboard replacement 😔

But worth the try for anyone suffering the same issue in case it helps avoid a repair...thanks for adding them to the thread 👍

David 

nrg84
Pioneer
Options

Hello David,

so you think it's an hardware issue? I'm in the same situation with my S21, I'm waiting for a new version of the software hoping that they solve the bug, but I think I will go soon to a Samsung assistance center asking for a motherboard replacement, my patience has gone away. Thanks

0 Likes
Dadou1
Pioneer
Options
In my case, definitely!
Been faultless since then.
Tell them you can show the thread and people having had success with the board replacement. I had to really push to get it done, but glad I did 👍
nrg84
Pioneer
Options

Thanks, I will do it ASAP, I'm really tired of this situation and I will not buy anything from Samsung anymore.