Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra - battery drain

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 12:38 PM)
Jjb85
Explorer
Options
I've really started to notice my battery is not lasting the full day. Its mostly just on my desk all day but come the evening, the battery is saying it needs charged. 

Im not sure how to work out what might be draining it or what I might be able to do to investigate or fix it - so any advice or suggestions would be most welcome!
0 Likes
52 REPLIES 52
Ronniechelms101
First Poster
Options

Hi, I am a brand new user of Samsung and Samsung S21 Ultra is my first ever Samsung Smartphone. Prior to that I was an APPLE IPHONE user and used all iPhones from iPhone 3G to iPhone X. I wanted to get new iPhone Pro MAX but was influenced to buy the S21 ultra by various youtube influencers and Samsung themselves (by their advert on tv). The phone is Brilliant but the battery life Samsung claims to be the best is completely overrated. I use my iPhone in top setting and even my iPhone X is 3 years old still holds more charge than Samsung after 1/2 days use. Today I am so desperate I put my Samsung on the lowest display settings to save battery as I do not have a charger with me and I have to survive another  10hours before I put my phone back on charge. So does it not make the iPhone better than Samsung? So why the false advertisement and wasting my money on the product is not worth ( only saying that poor battery life stops using its full potential). I am now questing myself to ruin my loyalty to apple and regretting to move to Samsung just because Samsung advertise so much about their product is so-called best. Really Really disappointed 😞

0 Likes
guang
Student
Options
Absolutely 💯 agree. Just got my phone yesterday and spend over £1k on it. Without really using it after a full charge, the battery drains to below 70%. That's when I leave the phone overnight without using it. Don't know whether if my device is faulty or not. I am waiting for an answer from the customer service.
0 Likes
bainesy5
First Poster
Options
Does this look normal?? I have had the phone 2 weeks and the battery drains so fast.compared to my last huawei p30pro! I have changed the screen display from HD and always close apps after use. Not sure to send away to check or not?! Any advice welcome thanks!

Screenshot_20210512-115007_Device care.jpg

0 Likes