Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 FE tiktok effects not working

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 10:24 PM)
Eilcon
Student
Options

Since I got my new s21 FE, I get an error for most of the filters on TikTok, saying they do not work with my device. Screenshot attached.  I have updated the phone software and the app. Also reinstalled app. All filters work on previous phone, Huawei p20 pro.

Screenshot_20220210-221502_TikTok.jpg

31 REPLIES 31
Members_jX0FHDh
Student
Options

I totally agree. I find it a bit shameful that Samsung have not sorted this out yet as it has been going on for ages now..

0 Likes
Members_jX0FHDh
Student
Options

My old samsung worked perfectly fine. The new samsung 21fe is refusing to allow several of the filters to work. There are thousands of people complaining about this on ututbe and tiktok and also many people giving FAKE FIXES just to be able to have a utube video with many views. We the users have had to spend many hundreds on this device so when exactly does SAMSUNG actually plan to sort it out once and for all?

I work in Tech and I can see that the OS systems are not fully updated on the newly created devices.. and yes before you ask I have ran every update that you offer yet still no joy. Surely your programmers get paid more than enough???🤣

0 Likes