Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 5g gets hot during calls

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 03:33 PM)
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
Has anyone noticed that the s21 gets hotter and hotter during calls.
I expect a slight increase in temperature, but mime seems to actually get hot.
19 REPLIES 19
Zohenprd
Journeyman
Options
yes same going on for me and the whole system lag during this time God 512g for 16g ram to get this ***** I am so disappointed
0 Likes
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
I have not experienced any system lag (yet) . have found mine to be very responsive. but this heat during calls is bit worrying. only other issue i been having is with android auto took me good 2 hours to convince my phone that it was connected to car and vice versa.
0 Likes
steca41
Pioneer
Options

Tbh I'm getting a bit worried now, I've read lots of comments about the phone getting really hot. Not what you want when splashing out best part of a grand on a new phone 😟 my pre order is due for delivery this Saturday... S21+  phantom silver

0 Likes
spacemonkey
First Poster
Options
been having an overheating issue on my s20FE with video calls
Dogfriend23
First Poster
Options

I just got the Galaxy 21 Ultra 5G and it gets hot from regular use and talking. The screen is almost to the point where it is burning hot. 

SN14
Student
Options

I bought the brand new S21 Ultra 256gb ! From the very beginning it started heating like hell !!! This never happened to me like I bought a new expensive phone and the next day I return that to the shop ! Hopefully they are going to swap me with a good one ! That phone was unusable!

I was expecting better experience from Samsung this time, and in return my experience was worst !

Melbourne, Australia

Bwillg
Navigator
Options
you will have to let me know if you do have issue when it arrives.
0 Likes
Testr
Student
Options

Yeah I received my phone today and its burning hot, and the whole phone lags, Camera stops working

0 Likes
HibbyD
Explorer
Options
is it just during calls this is happening?
I've only spoken on speaker or via Bluetooth in my car so not picked up on any heat issues
0 Likes