What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim your free ear buds and smart tag

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 04:20 PM)
Options
If you've pre-ordered the s21, s21+ or the s21 ultra you'll certainly be able to claim the samsung ear buds and, or smart tag. To do this follow the link below, your claim must be submitted after the 28th January 2021 and before the 28th February 2021. Enjoy! 

#claimearbuds #earbuds #smarttag
49 REPLIES 49
alex1989ca
First Poster
Options
and if i order the phone like january 25, and i don t receive my phone before 28th febrary, how gonna make the claim for these items ? because i think i need the phone s imei to claim it
Kalz
Journeyman
Options
Got my S21 Ultra... now to wait for Friday to claim the freebies! 🥰
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I thought the freebies were sent with your device since they show up in the listing of ordered items
Kalz
Journeyman
Options
No, you have to claim your freebies on Samsung Members.
Options
I'm sure if you can prove the phone was preordered, samsung will honour their promise. in the situation you have described I would say you contact samsung and explain your situation before the 28th Feb.
Options
Same here. moved form the s10+ to the s21 ultra. Love the feel of the new phone and the phantom black is truly something!
Options
Well it depends, if you've ordered them directly from samsung they will include the freebies in your cart for you and these will be delivered with the phone. where as if you got the phone on contract for example you'll need to claim the freebies from samsung directly
Kalz
Journeyman
Options
Yes I went from the S10+ to the S21 Ultra too. The camera is amazing!!
Options
Truly! a big upgrade in terms of camara. little anxious about no memory card slot. I'd rather have something which I might not use than not have it and might need it
0 Likes