Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 lite problem

(Topic created on: 16-06-2023 08:43 AM)
Degd
Apprentice
Options
Hey guys my s10 lite screen has stopped working i tried the safe Mode and still doesn't work. To top it off its gone into airplane mode can I access it with dex or am I screwed i need to transfer the info from it to my new phone
8 REPLIES 8
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you can't access the screen to unlock the phone, access will be a problem.
0 Likes
Degd
Apprentice
Options
Can it be unlocked with dex if its in airplane mode
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hey there, @Degd. Please can you elaborate on the specific issue you are having with your S10 Lite display (e.g. the way in which it is not working) and can you also let me know which steps you've tried to get it working?

0 Likes
Degd
Apprentice
Options
The touch screen isn't working i have image and nothing seems amiss.
i have tried reseting it with the power and down button. Putting into safe mode and still doesn't work. It has also gone into airplane mode so my computer can't see it
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Ah, I see. Thanks, @Degd. Has your phone sustained any damage (perhaps due to a fall, or coming into contact with moisture)? 

Are you able to enclose a photo or short video showing the issue that you're experiencing, so that I have a better idea about how this presents?

0 Likes
Degd
Apprentice
Options
I've not dropped it and it's not got wet I'll upload a a photo shortly
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

I look forward to seeing the photo. In the meantime, @Degd, I highly recommend consulting the guide below:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/i-smashed-my-screen-and-cannot-use-the-touchscreen...

I expect that the information contained in the aforementioned guide should prove very helpful to you.

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Ah, I can see that your post has now been edited, as originally it didn't include the first "not" (or my mind was playing tricks on me!).

Nevertheless, I recommend consulting the guide. Please let me know if it helps you retrieve your data.

0 Likes