Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Problems with the S20 FE front camera

(Topic created on: 25-03-2021 02:43 AM)
laesyrydi
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I have been using Samsung phones for a while and just upgraded to a S20 FE, which is supposed to have the 32mp front facing/selfie camera

I have just tried to take pictures and there appears to be a lot of blur like the camera is out of focus? Considering how much of an upgrade this should be from my s9+ camera I was wondering if this was common, or something wrong with my settings, or if my device may be faulty? 

I tried different modes and to turn of the beauty feature but this doesn't seem to change it. My hair is still blurry and so is my face as if it is trying to focus on something further away. 

Any experiences anyone has had similar? 

Thanks!

Go to solution
15 REPLIES 15
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
Yes, I'm going to return it for full refund or s21 if they offer me.
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
I have the s20 5g with snapdragon, and I guess the android 11 is not optimised for the older generation.
0 Likes
Sjy16
Student
Options

Do you reccommend the s21ultra? Because i am furious with how bad the camera is on my s20fe5g its by far the worst camera ive had on a samsung cant even take photos quickly its seriously lagged and the colour of photos is so horrible its like we're half dead 

Alex and Chato
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have an s20fe as well. and yes I will confirm blurry selfie shots when done in a haphazard way. I found a different way of solving this problem.  I will set  the framing to FULL frame. Then click on Wand on the upper menu bar. Then tap Face and from there you can adjust smoothness, saturation, jawline, etc.  We find it enhances our faces and removes our wrinkles! Good luck in your journey!

0 Likes
surabhi gupta
First Poster
Options

yes, i bought it yesterday.It is giving whitish tone and blurry.What to do? How can I replaced it?

0 Likes
Dee521970
First Poster
Options

I'm having issues too. I loved my last phones camera S9 too. I miss it. Hope someone figured it out.

0 Likes