Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

OneDrive No Longer Synching from SD Card to OneDrive Camera Roll Folder On S20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 15-04-2020 07:25 PM)
Wiggins45
Explorer
Options

I have an S20 Ultra and I can no longer synch my photos from my SD card to the OneDrive Camera Roll folder. It will only sync from internal storage to a new folder called Camera and this becomes a hassle because of limited space on the internal storage and requires constant moving around of pictures and videos. I'm wondering if anyone here knows of a work around to some how get the SD card to sync again with OneDrive photos. I bought this phone mainly because of the camera and this is very dissappointing. 

Go to solution
63 REPLIES 63
Members_TTtwWh7
First Poster
Options

Doesn't work. Nothing matches with what I see on My Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. 

0 Likes
Enjoey
Apprentice
Options

It did work for me with the same device as you. You must be missing something i guess. Take a breath and try again 🙂

0 Likes
dodo6969
First Poster
Options

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/samsung-gallery-and-onedrive-99c4e77b-8e63-4ddc-aede-19f8...

follow all three steps in these instructions. i then reinstalled the onedrive app on my phone, signed in and set the camera upload settings. worked a charm.

0 Likes
ajfrog
First Poster
Options

Been scratching my head and trying multiple options for a while until I found this. Fixed it straight away. Thank you 

0 Likes