Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

OneDrive No Longer Synching from SD Card to OneDrive Camera Roll Folder On S20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 15-04-2020 07:25 PM)
Wiggins45
Explorer
Options

I have an S20 Ultra and I can no longer synch my photos from my SD card to the OneDrive Camera Roll folder. It will only sync from internal storage to a new folder called Camera and this becomes a hassle because of limited space on the internal storage and requires constant moving around of pictures and videos. I'm wondering if anyone here knows of a work around to some how get the SD card to sync again with OneDrive photos. I bought this phone mainly because of the camera and this is very dissappointing. 

Go to solution
63 REPLIES 63
JB2021
First Poster
Options

THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Just spent an HOUR trying to figure out why the OneDrive auto upload had stopped working a few days ago. This solution worked!!!

0 Likes
jeffersoneagley
Student
Options

FYI you may also need to revoke "My Files" in microsoft's advanced security perms.

0 Likes
jeffersoneagley
Student
Options

Has anyone found a way around the cr*ppy built-in onedrive app that seems to be hard wired for this?

0 Likes
Wiggins45
Explorer
Options

Thank you for the info. 

0 Likes
Wiggins45
Explorer
Options

I haven't found a way around the OneDrive app but I have been experimenting with IDrive that backs up files, photos and videos nicely and even has a sync folder similar to OneDrive that can sync to almost any device. IDrive also gives an insane amount of space for their paid plan. I'm not recommending this here in any way but just in case someone might be looking for an alternative.   

0 Likes
AleSam78
First Poster
Options

Thank you very much for your help,

The Sumsung behavior is really unfair!

0 Likes
Realsweden
Student
Options

Thanks for sharing. It worked for me, but only after restarting my S10.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
kinseyj2000-sam
First Poster
Options

Thanks! worked for me on an S7 as well, quite right, the issue seems to be the linking of the Samsung Account to Microsoft One Drive, probably because I already had One Drive syncing before the collaboration of Samsung and Microsoft

J

0 Likes
Wiggins45
Explorer
Options

That's good. Glad this worked on your phone. 

0 Likes
nicholasbd
First Poster
Options

Thanks Wiggins45, your solution works! Last important step is signing out from OneDrive then sign-in again after disconnecting Samsung Account from Microsoft Account.

On the OneDrive settings, it will be changed from Gallery Sync to Camera Upload.

0 Likes