Equivz
Journeyman
Options
When should One Ui 6 be coming to the S21. I bought via EE in the UK
5 REPLIES 5
helper-K
Pioneer
Options
Hello there I'm also using the s 21 on ee in the UK we do not have a specific date for this but I can help you with some sources that I may link below if I have if I do have time it was supposed to come out in October to November but now speculations have decided that it may come to elar 2024 or near December as like a little Christmas present hopefully this helps and again if I have time I will link sources below have a good day
helper-K
Pioneer
Options
I hope this information helps I am currently at uni so in a couple of minutes I will gladly send you some sources that may help you to find the exact date have a good day hope these help
0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

No date, but to set expectation, it's not even on S22 yet.

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
No date yet. But once the S21 unlocked get it you will probably have to wait a little more for EE to deploy it on their devices
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There is nothing official,  One UI 6 will possibly start to roll out to the S21 series in December and  will be a bit of a delay for EE software.  Some speculative timeframes in this article https://www.howtogeek.com/when-your-samsung-galaxy-will-get-android-14-one-ui-6/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes