Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update query

(Topic created on: 25-11-2021 09:45 PM)
Shay65
Apprentice
Options
The new update for S21 has affected the Bluetooth operations on my ultra. Can I uninstall the last update?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
No I don't think you can revert back to one UI 3 unless you have your phone rooted I think that's not the best idea. The days I had Samsung S3 oh boy was the worst decision when I had Odin installed a custom ROM where u can revert back to old software
0 Likes
illEez
Voyager
Options
Someone had an issue with their Bluetooth in their car on here yesterday, they said they got it sorted by checking/changing their Bixby routines, if that helps you?

Install the 'Good Guardians' app from the Galaxy Store, and the App Booster within it and run it, hopefully that helps sort at least some of your problems.

You might want to clear your phones Cache; this video will talk you through how to(you might need to connect your phone to a tablet/pc/whatever? via a USB cable to access the menu)

Hope that helps.

https://youtu.be/glbrO7nbkC4

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Lots of people reporting issues with S21 ui4 update.

Sadly this is par for the course with Samsung. Quality and testing are very poor, too quick to rush out poor quality then wait for the complaints before fixing sadly (if indeed they do fix)
0 Likes