Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June Update S21fe Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 04-07-2022 09:07 AM)
Elil_50
Apprentice
Options

I just updated yesterday and it seems when reaching around 20% it drains really fast. Is it going to be fixed?

P.S: don't tell me to use the power saving mode please. Before the update it didn't have this problem and it's caused by the update itself, not my phone usage.

5 REPLIES 5
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Agreed must be the update because its happening to a lot of s21 users. My phone has had decreased battery life since the update, not by a concerning margin but still not great.
0 Likes
Elil_50
Apprentice
Options

@Maria_vm is it better then to never update a galaxy anymore?

I already knew is it better to wait the first patch of big updates like Android 11, 12, 13 etc, but never thought minor updates could bring issues.

This is really a matter of concern why galaxy is destroying so badly his phone and I'm really angry about this. I bought a S21 cause my S10 had battery issues. Reasonable after 3.5 years of intense usage.

It turns out these battery issues are shared by all androids phones and I currently have a just slightly better sot for the solely bigger battery. 

0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Minor updates bringing problems doesnt happen very often. There may be the odd one that does cause something to happen but like I said this is very rare and from what Ive seen, the July Patch should fix this 👌
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Apparently the July update is good for battery life so hang in there.

May and June updates were bad for battery for me as well.

"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
Weet nie
First Poster
Options

Get rid of the 2nd sim and use it as a single sim phone. It fixed the issue for me.

0 Likes