Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's dead!

(Topic created on: 16-04-2023 06:44 PM)
Egg1
Voyager
Options

The ever unreliable S21+ now vibrates after starting but the screen remains black and unresponsive.

Obviously this is just outside warranty. ( A favourite time period to die for a lot of Samsung products )

I am very happy about this and celebrated by throwing it around in a destructive test, apart from the back cover cracking up it survived well.

Meanwhile I am happy to return to a Nokia 8.3 with March 23 update from Google and Android 12. 

It's such a pleasure to use after that absolute dog 💩 S21.

Nice to be using something that simply works as it should.

So farewell Samsung products and people, an old flagship Nokia is enough for me and a fraction of the price. We all fall into the bells and whistles and must have features you won't use or even tell the difference with tech trap.

💩 💩 💩

Go to solution
11 REPLIES 11
MidnightC4
Journeyman
Options

since the update phone just dies and does not even turn on and worse of all You can't rely on Samsung the min your warranty ends 

Egg1
Voyager
Options

I am very enjoying the RedMagic 8S pro these days, great value for money with great gaming performance, I would say on a par with S23 but with inferior cameras but fan assisted cooling and VERY impressive specs and reliability.

Not missing Samsung at all 👍

0 Likes