Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming callers can't hear me

(Topic created on: 19-01-2021 08:57 PM)
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Following the Samsung update yesterday, any incoming callers cannot hear me. I have to call them back, then they can hear me perfectly fine. Any advice is much appreciated
116 REPLIES 116
vcx10
Explorer
Options
update in done 3 calls all have worked let's give it a day or so and hope it's fixed fingers crossed.
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Great news! Hope it continues
0 Likes
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
I've just installed the latest update. Had a phone call and they could hear me, first time, no messing with the speaker 🙂
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
This is the latest update versions

Screenshot_20210119-192446_Software update_25003.jpg

vcx10
Explorer
Options
tried my wife's phone a few times and it's still working too looking good so far after months of trouble with it
teine14
First Poster
Options

Never heard of Binge, so app not on my Note9. Still slogging away with speaker on/speaker off.

0 Likes
Kukibird
Apprentice
Options

Glead problem solved for some  but after update nothing happened here 😕 same problem, ...  how annoying 

0 Likes
Sebastjan
Apprentice
Options

Sorry to hear that Kukibird. 😐 My phone still has previous version of update so i'm waiting for the latest to come. Hope it will fix the issue. 🙄

0 Likes
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
i have just had a phone call & the caller couldn't hear me. Back to speaker on, speaker off again. That fix lasted 1 call for me
0 Likes
vcx10
Explorer
Options
after yesterdays update and it appearing to work I can confirm today it's the same as it was having to press speaker then back to normal oh well that sucks.