Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim pre-order gifts for S21 Ultra? (UK, phone received)

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 06:58 PM)
Lairch
First Poster
Options

On January 18th, I placed a pre-order on samsung.com/uk/ for:

• Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 512, Phantom Black (£1,329.00)
    • FREE GIFT – Galaxy Buds Pro
    • FREE GIFT – SmartTag
  • Silicon Case With S Pen (£59.00)

On my order tracking (as a guest), I can only see the phone which I received today (January 28th), and the case which is "Preparing Dispatch". I do not see the bonuses. I thought these were automatically shopping with the phone, but I guess I was wrong.

How do I claim my two free gifts from Samsung's Online Store?

Thank you!

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Naimy
First Poster
Options
Contact customer service via Live Chat and they will be able to assist.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/5g-buds-deal/
0 Likes
lr1997
Student
Options
https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/janpreorder-phone/en-GB

follow that link and you'll be able to submit the claim through there. Hope it helps.
0 Likes
Lairch
First Poster
Options

The dropdown from which I must choose my retailer doesn't include the Samsung Online Store, from which I bought the S21 Ultra directly. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Lairch: If you pre-ordered the S21 Ultra 5G directly from our Online Shop at samsung.com then the gifts should have been added to your order automatically at the checkout stage. If this isn't the case, please reach out to out Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 quoting your order reference number, and an advisor will be able to look into this for you. 

h15_heo
Student
Options

I pre ordered my s21 ultra on the 15th of January and have tried to redeem my rewards but I have had an email saying it is outside the promotion time period 🙃 

0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

That's interesting because I got email saying that my ear buds and smart tag gonna be delivered tomorrow but my phone hasn't been shipped yet ? Are they gonna cone with the phone or not? I hope will come with, ordered Navy 256gb

0 Likes
Rich120
First Poster
Options
I have two s21s on my account one is my wife's but they both in my name.. so x2 S21 ultras in my name but one is my wife's... can I claim the ear buds free gift one for each of us
LizzieH
First Poster
Options
Ricj120 I'd like to know as well as i got two emails saying they'd been approved and then 3rd email saying i wasn't eligible
0 Likes
RobWhite78
First Poster
Options
Hi how is it till I receive my galaxy buds
0 Likes