Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Help?? Apps keep crashing on device

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 09:13 PM)
Greeny0601
Explorer
Options

Apps keep crashing on device... Any one having a similar issue?? 

Handful of apps not all...have rebooted and cleared cache etc
Go to solution
176 REPLIES 176
Nadine_67
Explorer
Options
@jamesckelsall gave it to me he deserves all the credit 😀

1616454504510.gif

mariopa
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

after getting a cold shower with the camera problems and overheating, since this evening my phone developed a new problem.

When I try to open an app, it would immediately minimize as if the home button is pressed all the time. Tried everything, removed protector - nothing. Tried to clear system cache but the phone does not want to enter the recovery mode, tried about 15 times with and without USB connected.

This piece of ***** is really starting to get on my nerves, Samsung deliberately sold us an unfinished story only to launch closer to Apple and eat market share. This is 100% my last ever product from this ***** company - and I mean all their *****, TVs and so on.

Until I find it a new buyer to torment, did anyone experience this issue and how to solve?

JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
A temporary fix for the app crashing problem is detailed in this thread - https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/temporary-fix-for-app-crashing-issue/td-p/3117...
mariopa
Journeyman
Options

You`re golden James, thanks a lot.F ixed it!

Although lost the protector. But its me that put trust in Samsung and I know how to correct next time.

Sean86
Student
Options
Hi @No69 thank you so much for your advice. I was litteraly having a melt down when some of my apps on my S21 Ultra kept crashing, including my banking app which I needed asap to transfer some money.

You are a life saver!

Samsung you need to fix this. I have your latest and greatest and expect better.
BritishBullfrog
Apprentice
Options
this worked for me also on my s20 plus
0 Likes
Kejaree
Student
Options
thank you it worked for me.
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
I haven't had any problem since updating it.
0 Likes
GEORGYBANNA
Student
Options

All the app in my Samsung crashed what is going on with S21?

Kedi9
First Poster
Options
Mine keep crashing also
0 Likes