Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Ultra faulty front speaker

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 12:52 PM)
RoninRigs
Explorer
Options

Hello! I just received yesterday my brand new S21 Ultra 5G, and I am sure my device is faulty. It's about the speaker. The sound is distorted.

I will attach here 2 links. And if you will listen, you will notice the problem. I have some friends with the same phone, and the sound is very clear.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vr68fhv2olvcmz/20210130_110905.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7mzsgdmc35fj9e/20210130_111123.mp4?dl=0

What is your advice? It's very frustrating.

Thank you!

50 REPLIES 50
RoninRigs
Explorer
Options
Very annoying, obviously. My problem was just on the Top speaker. The bottom speaker, was completely fine.
Now, on my new device, both speakers sound very well. I am satisfied.
0 Likes
SilverKey
First Poster
Options

i have the phone on last friday, the speaker was fine, i was changing the ring tone. today i was driving turn on youtube for music, then i found its going crazy. hope there is a fix otherwise i need to ask for a new phone

**i just removed a app i installed today (screenshot) and now seems fixed the problem. i am not sure if this is the cause, will pay attentions 

**few days passed, speaker working fine, guess it was the app and the phone were interfering with each other 

**problem still exist, just a *****ty phone.

0 Likes
SilverKey
First Poster
Options

xx

0 Likes
RoninRigs
Explorer
Options
I am sure this is a software issue. It's too relevant...
Mbcca21ULTRA
Student
Options

I have the same issue, I don't have problem when I listen music but when I speak on the phone a lot of cracking noise is coming from the speaker. Waiting to see if its an issue with software or I have to return thr handset to Samsung to be fixed. (s21, Exynos 2100) 

0 Likes
RoninRigs
Explorer
Options
Keep us updated 😊
0 Likes
Pulsebass
Explorer
Options

Hi guys.  Just received my lovely phone and have noticed kinda the same,.. sound seems muffled and lacking top end unlike the s20 plus I had.  absolutely gutted

0 Likes
RoninRigs
Explorer
Options
Return it. You should to get a new device.
0 Likes
footballstriker
Explorer
Options

Have you compared the notification sounds? I usually use Crescent and it sounds awful on the s21 ultra. I've received my replacement today so I'll update as to whether I had a faulty phone with bad sound or not.

0 Likes
Pulsebass
Explorer
Options

Let me know how you get on.... I don't even know if it's me being fussy.  I have increaed the EQ on the high end and it sounds much better but still not as crisp as the s20 plus  My partner can't even tell the difference. 

0 Likes