Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot PIN

(Topic created on: 28-03-2024 01:32 PM)
JK211
Student
Options

I forgot my phone PIN, is there any other way how I can fix the problem without factory reset?

I need an answer ASAP

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@JK211: Sadly the option to remotely unlock devices using Find My Mobile has recently been removed. If you have forgotten your PIN, and if you have access to the proof of purchase for your phone, then you can arrange for an authorised engineer to unlock it for you. In this instance, please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred contact method, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@JK211: Sadly the option to remotely unlock devices using Find My Mobile has recently been removed. If you have forgotten your PIN, and if you have access to the proof of purchase for your phone, then you can arrange for an authorised engineer to unlock it for you. In this instance, please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred contact method, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

JK211
Student
Options

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Pity the unlock option was removed, wonder if any chance of a revival in the future. Nonetheless engineers will be able to assist.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes