Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty Galaxy S21

(Topic created on: 15-03-2021 10:50 AM)
Bugster242
Journeyman
Options

So I've had my new samsung phone less than a month and it's already unusable, issues started with major battery drain, tried turning off 5g, battery saver, lowering brightness etc. 

Wife has the the same phone and her battery is amazing compared to mine.

Then I started getting network connection issues, then my phone started to constantly pop up with a message saying check sim card try every 3 seconds or so, and lastly my phone won't even turn on today ! 

Have spoken to samsung and assured me it was under warranty and still within 30 days of purchase for replacement via the retailer. 

My phone is totally dead now and will not charge at all, tried 5 different samsung charger's I have around my house 2 are adaptive chargers as well as 2 super fast charger, even tried a wireless charger.

Curious if anyone else had any issues similar to me ?  

S21  128gb model UK  

No water damaged, not dropped or anything of the sort. 

0 Likes
Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

XD

Well at least the new epyc cpus presented today will be available for datacenter, they rock!

Archer
Solution
Bugster242
Journeyman
Options

*Edit* 

Update - Had to send phone for repair through virgin to Unipart - sigh -

However I have spent past few days messaging virgin back and forth and finally got a possitive result and have a brand new s21 on it's way !  

Got to wait until early April  for delivery due to current circumstances with production/pandemic 

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
That's good then, hopefully you can then enjoy your new phone 😁
Kzl713
First Poster
Options

Exact same thing happened to my Samsung S21 Ultra purchased outright from ATT.  No damage, never dropped just would not charge after owning a bit over a month.  Very upset with AT&T as I was sent a refurbished replacement--knew someone else had this Samsung S21 Ultra as it came with 2 IMEI numbers and when I went to register it at Samsung, the top IMEI of this replacement phone was already registered to someone else and the 2nd IMEI listed was not valid.  AT&T will not send a brand new replacement because I had the phone for longer than 14 days.  Very frustrating!

0 Likes