Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Lockscreen shortcut reset everytime connected to the WIFI at home

(Topic created on: 15-03-2021 11:22 AM)
kenfan
Apprentice
Options

I was asked by the phone if the WIFI is my home's WIFI and to set the default lockscreen shortcut under this wifi scenario, and then I set two apps on the lockscreen.

But now I have changed my mind, so I try to change them in the setting munu --> lockscreen. However, evertime I reconnected the wifi at home, the shortcuts on the lockscreen just reset to the former ones. 

How can I fix it?? It's really annoying, I want to put torch and camera on the lockscreen.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dominsc
Student
Options
it might be in the bixby routines app running on WiFi or at home maybe? I know you can set them to change depending on location and time of day

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Laurac84
Pathfinder
Options
should just be able to go to settings lockscreen then shortcuts and change them from there 🤔
0 Likes
kenfan
Apprentice
Options
I know, but it will reset themselves to the former settings whenever I reconnect to the wifi. so it doesn't work
Laurac84
Pathfinder
Options
Not sure then sorry hopefully someone else can help.
0 Likes
Solution
Dominsc
Student
Options
it might be in the bixby routines app running on WiFi or at home maybe? I know you can set them to change depending on location and time of day
kenfan
Apprentice
Options

You are brilliant bro, that's the reason!! even staff from Samsung cannot tell me the problem. Thank you !!!

0 Likes
Dominsc
Student
Options
No problem lol glad I could help
0 Likes