Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curved display doesn't allow touch

(Topic created on: 17-10-2023 09:40 PM)
Toninello
Pioneer
Options

Because of accidental touch at border of curved display, very frequently the touch anywhere on the screen doesn't work 

This is very very poor behavior and totally disappointing 

1. I am talking about using the phone, not keeping in the pocket

2. As already explained, as you hold the phone and are touching the screen on the edge inadvertently, you can tap many times on a button, or on a link, or trying to scroll, or whatever, and nothing happens

Then, you realize that you were touching the edge at the same time

I realized this when noticed that taking the phone differently, the tap or the scrolling worked very well

It's clearly a problem related to the curved screen

However I do prefer the round corners of s21, instead of the squared corners of the S22/3

3 REPLIES 3
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you got this settings ON ?

Screenshot_20231017_220750_Settings Suggestions.jpg
Toninello
Pioneer
Options

Yes, friend, it's on

However, it isn't a solution, as:

1. I am talking about using the phone, not keeping in the pocket

2. As already explained, as you hold the phone and are touching the screen on the edge inadvertently, you can tap many times on a button, or on a link, or trying to scroll, or whatever, and nothing happens

Then, you realize that you were touching the edge at the same time

I realized this when noticed that taking the phone differently, the tap or the scrolling worked very well

It's clearly a problem related to the curved screen

However I do prefer the round corners of s21, instead of the squared corners of the S22/3

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I use a case. So I guess its not that bad for me. Personally love the curved screens 😊
0 Likes