Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crashing after May update

(Topic created on: 13-05-2023 01:36 PM)
Motty2012
Pathfinder
Options
Hi guys anyone else getting this? Never had it before. Done it twice in 24 since this update.

21 REPLIES 21
psul
First Poster
Options
Mine has done this 3 times since update. Never had any issues previously.
johne292
First Poster
Options

Yep, three crashes in 6 days now.. Never had that before.

Members_y0DXcA6
Student
Options

Meme symptome . 

Reboot intempestif et non volontaire avec "disable" : Optimisation auto.... 

Please correct it ASAP can't be efficient and working fine with such major bug. 

We are not reachable all the time because after reboor waiting Pin code  and connection are not available.

Members_7xOGddT
First Poster
Options

Any info from Samsung regarding this. Has anyone tried to deinstall last update?

0 Likes
TheRealwheely
First Poster
Options

The same problem here. I got a Samsung S21 Ultra (Exinos) for two years now. Never had any problems. But since the May 2023 update a few days ago my phone freezed and reboot four times already. I have tried all the tips from this forum but nothing works. Hopefully Samsung publishes another update to fix this.

Alequine
First Poster
Options

Hello Motty.

I am also having the same issue after the update of may/2023.

By now it is clear that there is something messed up with this update. I recommend anyone who still didn't update to keep it that way.

Hopefully your post will have visibility enough so that something is done about it.
Best of luck

Millie25
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same issue. Crashes and restarts, almost daily since the update.
TNJGB
Navigator
Options

I am also frequently picking up my phone and seeing it is asking for the SIM PINs, so assuming its the same issue as it started just after the last update.

Motty2012
Pathfinder
Options
Yes it will have restarted automatically following a crash
0 Likes
Members_fLPeXOy
First Poster
Options

3 restarts in the last week or so, all following the latest May 2023 update. No issues before this.