Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot use keypad during calls to select call centre options eg i can’t “press 1 to select this option” on my S9

(Topic created on: 13-05-2020 11:20 AM)
SuperSize66
Student
Options

Help!!!

This is an ongoing issue for me and others....I've also heard this is affecting Huawei phones too...I have an S9

The issue: during a call (inbound or outbound) the keypad does not recognise/accept me pressing the numbers...

EG the automated voice at a call centre says "press 1 to select this option" - I press 1 and nothing happens - i actually get a "bleep" tone when i hit 1 but it doesn't register and the automated voice just repeats its message until i get fed up of pressing 1 multiple times....

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Catastrophe1
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with Galaxy A53 5G. Did try ALL the suggestions found here, nine of them worked. This is such a disappointment from Samsung. Honestly, I am changing company for good if this doesn't get sorted out. I am mean people, this device is still called a PHONE. So how come basic features of a phone doesn't work? Shamefull really

0 Likes
SaMay
First Poster
Options
Thank you so much for this. My Samsung phone regularly needs to be restarted due to various issues, and this vibration control often has to be re set after start up.
0 Likes
Warbec
First Poster
Options
This worked! Brilliant
0 Likes
Luca963
First Poster
Options

I still have this problem and indeed none of the above suggestions worked. any other suggestions?

Thank you

0 Likes