Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't claim free boosts

(Topic created on: 06-11-2021 04:55 PM)
9ama9
Apprentice
Options
I've been trying for a couple of days to claim any of the current free boosts available (Calm, YouTube, etc) directly through the Samsung website but I'm in an endless loop of being sent back to sign into my Samsung account and no websites or apps open up for me to claim the boosts. I even tried doing it through my laptop but I get an error saying it's unavailable in my region (even though I turned off adblock for the website). Has anyone else had this issue or any ideas on how to claim these boosts because the offer is nearing its end ?
69 REPLIES 69
mrmercury
First Poster
Options
I made the mistake of accidentally leaving the page and it consequently said I had already claimed the offer. Pain in the ass.
0 Likes
psanders83
Explorer
Options

I am having the exact same problems using my s21 ultra and also my laptop using chrome and i even tried outlook. Its the same for all the offers although its the sleep-cycle one i want but i tried the other offers to see if they were working out of curiosity. I'm quite a tech savvy guy or so i think lol but I've literally been at this for almost 2 hours and I'm losing the will to live with this. Heellppp 

psanders83
Explorer
Options

I just wanted to add to my above comment that ive came across 2 other Samsung forums where people are having the exact same issue. Ive attached the link to both of these so that when a moderator comes i can direct them to these other 2 posts (also a Samsung forum so they should be able to view them) for them to have a look at. I have tried EVERYTHING suggested by the moderators & users in the other 2 forums but none of them resolves the issue.

I would REALLY appreciate it if the Mod would read these before asking me for any information that's already been supplied and/or try a resolution that's already been tried but won't work.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tablets/issue-claiming-samsung-boost-offer/td-p/4001062

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/can-t-claim-s21-boost-offer-not-available-in-y...

9ama9
Apprentice
Options
🤣 I feel your pain
0 Likes
psanders83
Explorer
Options

Sorry its me again but ive had a reply from support at Sleep Cycle this morning who were worse than useless if im honest. I knew it was long shot asking them but i gave them all the exact same info that ive noted here and their response was

Thank you for contacting us.

Please try to log out and in to trigger the premium.
To log out > Go to Profile > More/advanced > Account > Log out
Go to Profile > More/advanced > Account > Log in

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

All the best,
Antonia

Well needless to say this had no difference what so ever so im hoping whenever a Moderator arrives they will be able to help me and everyone else having the same issues.

I wonder when a mod will show up but i don't hold up much hope for a fast resolution especially since it appears its been some time since anyone has heard from them on here and the other 2 forums.

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi all!

As well as trying to refresh the page etc., could you please try the following - Go into Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > toggle off VOLTE. Also, please turn off VPNs and Adblockers too!

Let us know if this helps!

0 Likes
psanders83
Explorer
Options

Hello Chris

I have toggled off VOLTE which makes no difference. As per my previous comments ive tried everything else you suggested already. I would like to think you have read the other forums that i provided links for so you can read for yourself everything that i have tried which makes no difference. Im sure you are aware that im not the only person to be having this issue and were are all super eager to be given a resolution from Samsung so we can take advantage of these offers the same as every other entitled customer.

Thank you

0 Likes
psanders83
Explorer
Options

Chris

Ive just had a look at one of the other forums (Samsung Forum also) that i attached a link to when you have suggested that Nijjy contact Youtube about these exact issues which to be honest is absolute *****. The issue lies with Samsung not the company that the offer is with. I know this because i have already contacted the company which ive explained. Im just wanting to make sure that you dont ask me to do this also as ive said previously all 3 of these forums are about the exact same issue so its probably a good idea if you or whoever else deals with this has a read through all 3 of them because we are all saying the same thing.

0 Likes
psanders83
Explorer
Options

Chris

What happened to my last message from yesterday?

I am a patient and reasonable guy but even I am becoming pi**ed off now with Samsungs lack of customer service. I would understand if a resolution could not be right away but I would at least expect someone to acknowledge my issue and tell me that it's being looked into and that I will be kept updated on what's being done. I don't think it is unreasonable to expect this as all that happens when you don't is making customers think you are ignoring them and that their issues are not important to Samsung which is exactly how I feel right now.

So can someone please for the love of god get the finger out and help your customers.

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi all.

We’re aware of a small number of customers who have reported issues claiming these offers. While this is being investigated, please refresh the page and try submitting the CAPTCHA again. If you are eligible, you should see the offers available.

0 Likes