Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not update apps after OneUI 4 update

(Topic created on: 26-11-2021 02:40 PM)
Members_s80VSjS
First Poster
Options

As subject state, I cant update my apps OR install new ones after I received the OneUI 4.0/android 12 update. I've tried a factory reset, i tested to wipe the cache partition and the galaxy boost application. Nothing helps. Sometimes randomly an app updates it self and it works but I cant force them to update. This is only for apps installed from Google Play Store. Galaxy store apps are fine.

78 REPLIES 78
maStas
First Poster
Options

Only this option helped me, all other did not work. Thank you!

0 Likes
Breach
Explorer
Options

I don't know whether it was the February 2022 patch or the Google play update, but the problem seems to be fixed for me, even with malware scanning turned on.

0 Likes
Lforest
Pioneer
Options

Just got the update today.

Haven't tried enabling the malware scan.

Sm-g998b

0 Likes
usbc
Student
Options

Hi, i had Huawei before, i was so happy with it before the google issue... and than now Samsung Galaxy S21Ultra. I do hate it because of the above issue... not able to have update, use banking app.... i will turn to Apple if this does not get fix... Can you please tell me how block Google play store. efor restart?

0 Likes
Lforest
Pioneer
Options

Dont

Go to device care, top 3 dots, automation, disable malware scan. That fixes it. 

0 Likes
Members_E7tszi8
First Poster
Options

Thanks a lot for sharing! Also had the issue, tried this troubleshooting and it worked!!!! Great tip! 👍 

0 Likes
Volverao
Student
Options

You are a boss. Samsung should give you at least 10% of the sale of my S20+ as a commission for me to switching to iPhone 😅.  After 2 weeks of struggle and hrs of searching the web, talking to Samsung technical support, applying all solutions without making it work... i found this article. You just restored my trust in my Galaxy  🙌

0 Likes
Volverao
Student
Options

Fnatt3. You are a boss. Samsung should give you at least 10% of the sale of my S20+ as a commission for me not switching to iPhone 😅.  After 2 weeks of struggle and hrs of searching the web, factory reset, talking to Samsung technical support, applying all solutions without making it work... i found your solution just now. You just restored my trust in my Galaxy  🙌

0 Likes
GIVN2SIN
Student
Options

So far, so good! I can't tell you how infuriating this has been. I owe you a beer. I owe you many beers! 

0 Likes