Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera issues

(Topic created on: 14-04-2023 12:34 PM)
marktaylor
First Poster
Options
Since last software update whenever I take a screenshot the picture doesn't turn out right also my phone keeps restarting after it crashes 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @marktaylor ,

that is really strange! Would you be able to tell if this is only happening when you take a screenshot? How are you taking this and can you share an example of how this looks? 

In the meantime I would also like you to check if the phone apps are all up to date by heading into the Google Play Store and Galaxy Store> Menu> Manage my apps and device/My apps> Update all. 

0 Likes
marktaylor
First Poster
Options
This is how the screenshot looks like om taking this with volume down and power button at the same time it takes multiple attempts for it to work properly all apps are upto date Screenshot_20230414_133824_One UI Home_1000009310_1681475904.jpg
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for the quick response @marktaylor . May I ask if you are using an SD card on your S20 and if these are being saved there? 

Do the same thing happens if you remove the SD card and test this?

0 Likes
marktaylor
First Poster
Options
Im not using a sd card and have over 50gb of memory left
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is fine @marktaylor , I just wanted to know if this was down to a corrupted SIM card. Would you be able to test if the same thing happens after restarting the phone or running it in Safe Mode? Find how to run this in Safe Mode here: How to start my Galaxy phone or tablet in Safe Mode | Samsung UK

0 Likes