Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds free

(Topic created on: 14-02-2021 06:08 PM)
ooberjay
Journeyman
Options
So I had 3 s21 ultras pre ordered and I've claimed for the free buds tag.  Only one has been verified the other 2 have not even responded with anything.  Still in saying we will verify in 7 days... its well passed 7 day .
19 REPLIES 19
stoli
Journeyman
Options
But does that mean a block of flats or 1 apartment ? I hope you will receive what you deserve and have paid for. Peace
0 Likes
ooberjay
Journeyman
Options
I would assume 4 per named address so in that case per apartment
stoli
Journeyman
Options
you're right. My Bad
0 Likes
ooberjay
Journeyman
Options
no thanks for mentioning
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

Please don't shoot the messenger, although the terms are listed below

T&Cs | Free Galaxy Buds Live Galaxy S21 Offer | Samsung UK

It does state the following that i have emboldened below:

"

10. Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased, a maximum of one (1) Claim per Individual Participant and four (4) Claims per household; and a maximum of two-hundred and fifty (250) Claims per Company Participant.

"

I assume this means that if you have purchased all 3 phones in your name, then you are the individual participant, and you will only be eligible for one claim.  This seems a bit pants to me...but outlined in the terms.

I would 100% get onto their customer service line tomorrow ASAP to work this one out. 

Good luck !

Smiley

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
ooberjay
Journeyman
Options
it is pants as my kids are not old enough to purchase a contract
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I wonder if this applies only to claims because I've ordered 2 S21 Ultras and had 2 sets of phones and gifts all in my name. 1 set has been returned now, but I did have 2 sets before it went back.
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

@ooberjay wrote:
it is pants as my kids are not old enough to purchase a contract

Absolutely understand your point...  I got stung in a different type of promotion a couple of years ago when I bought my kids phones... it was a promo from a carrier and had I made two separate purchases i would have got both rewards, but as I purchased both phones in one order, I lost out. 

Nowadays I always read the T&Cs. 

I would suggest reaching out to the promotions team.   In my view there is £248 worth of headphones and tag at stake for each preorder (assuming you bought the preorder before 29th jan).   Perhaps an explanation to the promotions team on the phone number that is listed above in another reply... to state that these are for your kids (minors), might mean they will validate your claims.

I assume you have bought these from a carrier ?   Which one ?... if they were bought directly from Samsung.com/uk then you would have received them with the phones.    Maybe you should check the terms in their listing as well.   If it is not in 'black and white' on the promotion that the carrier advertise then perhaps that is your next step.  

As you mention, it also says 4 per household, but this seems a little contradictory.   

Good luck with the promotions team.  Please post back on the conclusion to this problem.

Kind Regards

Smiley. 

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
ooberjay
Journeyman
Options
I've emailed and no response at all from them!
0 Likes
ooberjay
Journeyman
Options
Hi so I emailed and still nothing, I then thought it apply again,

so within a day the 1st claim was rejected as a claim for that had been made. 2 mins after that email to say original claim validated .

so did the same and now all three claims are validated
0 Likes