Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIXBY ROUTINE IS NOT WORKING

(Topic created on: 28-01-2022 05:13 PM)
GiZee
Apprentice
Options
Previously I used BIXBY ROUTINE for my music when in the car
Basically I set up a routine where when I connected to my car Bluetooth, the phone with play music and increase volume to 100%.
Since I have updated to android android 12 and One UI 4.0, this does not work anymore. When my phone connect to my Bluetooth nothing happens. I now have to open the app and play music
Please help. I have already deleted the routine and set it up again so many time with no hope 
3 REPLIES 3
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try clearing the cache partition on the phone and that should solve the issue 😀. Search 'how to wipe cache partition S20' and you should find what you want 😁. Hope this helps! 🤓
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@GiZee: You may need to head to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Tap the cog to the right of your car stereo > Unpair > Toggle Bluetooth off, then on again, and reconnect to the stereo. Set up your Bixby Routine from scratch, and hopefully this will resolve the issue for you. If not, please can you let me know the steps for your routine e.g. If > Bluetooth Device > Device > Select your car stereo > Connected > Done > Then > Sounds and Vibration > Media Volume > Bluetooth Volume > 100% > Back > Music > Play Music.

0 Likes
GiZee
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for your assistance. I've just done further research, by the looks of my findings, YouTube Music is the one problem....
I've tried Spotify and that works. But when I changed the music player to YouTube music, it doesn't play when I connected to Bluetooth.
0 Likes