Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby Routines

(Topic created on: 12-04-2024 02:30 PM)
Owl7842
Student
Options
Is anyone else having problems with Bixby Routines?

They are loathe to work unless I intervene - press Edit, Next & Done. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
JerryS
Voyager
Options
I generally find they work pretty well but do sometimes find it more reliable to add two routines, one for if a condition(s) is true and one if false. That seems to work better for me than relying on a return to a previous state when a routine finishes. That might just be if I manually change a setting a routine changes. Is there a specific routine you have that you're having trouble with?
0 Likes
Owl7842
Student
Options
Thanks, I will try the true/false conditions. .
There are a few routines that seem to be temperamental- a work routine where it is supposed to turn on Bluetooth, but doesn't and another that is for leaving home and should turn on mobile data.
JerryS
Voyager
Options
Ah right. I used to use my kocation to test if at home for something similar but found my routines seemed a little more reliable if I used connected or disconnected from my home WiFi network instead, although that doesn't always do what I want either, for example if in flight mode at home it thinks I'm away but I could just change the routine to include that too
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The thing with routines is you can't have too many as there is a such they could conflict with one another and malfunction.
0 Likes