Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto correct S10 5G

(Topic created on: 30-12-2019 02:09 PM)
Baz69
Student
Options

When typing auto correct is not working or predictive twxt, all software is yp to date everything is turned on as fsr as I know, I am leabing spelli g mistakes in as I am almost at the throwing it at a wall stage, any advice greatly appreciated tia

0 Likes
Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
Rafael_VC
First Poster
Options

I was able to make it work:

Settings > General Management > Language and Input > On Screen Keyboard > Samsung Keyboard  > Lamguages and Types > Manage Input Languages > select download icon for your language. Done!

It worked for me for Spanish and English, maybe the update removed the language data. Good luck!

0 Likes
AndyS105G
First Poster
Options

After an update this morning spell check/pre-empt is not working and the keyboard is contantly defaulting to google voice regardless of what I try.... Any advise on how to get this back to normal... ? 

0 Likes
Kesh
First Poster
Options

I have checked all yhe steps, the presixtive text is greyed out i cant turn it on. I need help

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I would like you to run the phone in Safe Mode @Kesh , and monitor it to determine if this is being caused by a third-party app. You can find all the steps to do this here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-start-my-samsung-smartphone-or-tablet-in-...

0 Likes