Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone received their promotion?

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 06:58 AM)
MrMNEK
Explorer
Options
Hello, new here.

Did anyone actually receive their promotion offer? I made the claim on the 28th and it got validated on that day but I thought I would have heard something back by now. I know it says up to 45 days but come on?! 
22 REPLIES 22
Luisidor
First Poster
Options
not really, I've done mine aswell last week....Still waiting.....
0 Likes
AlexGbr
Pioneer
Options
same they validated it In 29 and same it.can take.up to 45days to much to wait 🙄😑
0 Likes
Martbeav
Apprentice
Options
still waiting, it would of been OK to wait up to 45 days if they put an adaptor for jack headphones in the s21 box least I can listen to music 🎶 but no one thought of that at samsung penny pinching with the ascuse saving the planet there was space in the box for it 🤔
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I submitted my claim too on day of official release. But I received a few days ago official response to say my claim has been awarded. hold on in there, you should receive a response to say claim started, them email saying they are dealing with it with response time to that stage. then later an awarded email....
Sharp1979
Student
Options
they've stopped replying to me
0 Likes
Sharp1979
Student
Options
the hoops you have to go through is a joke with this , I'm pretty sure they just want you to forget about it ... its a pretty dismal start to my new relationship with Samsung
0 Likes
Gilani
Pioneer
Options
It will take at least a month to arrive
0 Likes
Marbus
Student
Options
You mean your claim has been 'validated'? I got that on the 28th of Jan but nothing since.
0 Likes
Theredbaron0070
Explorer
Options
I submitted my claim on the 29th Jan bit only received validation on the 8th Feb
could take up to 45 days to receive my claim.
quite a long wait really 25th March is the latest I could receive them
0 Likes