Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.1 update has lost my recent apps

(Topic created on: 26-03-2022 12:47 PM)
TNJGB
Navigator
Options

Since the 4.1 update I no longer can see my most recent apps at the bottom on the screen. When I select the left button I get the message "No recently used apps". I have tried the fix clearing the Google app cache but to no avail. Any ideas how to get my recent apps back? There is a setting in recent apps called show recommended apps but I want to see my recent not recommended.

27 REPLIES 27
TNJGB
Navigator
Options

The recent apps do not appear correctly in the edge screen. Some don't appear and others disappear after a few seconds.

0 Likes
Eddie T
First Poster
Options

This is so annoying I hope this is not a new update feature I used those recent apps every day

0 Likes
TNJGB
Navigator
Options

The second update this week and now on version CVD2 seems to have fixed the "recents" issue.

0 Likes
madrrio
First Poster
Options

just got an update on my note 20 ultra, did not fix the issue, this recents are now in the pull out side menu, but still get the dumbest options when switching between options

0 Likes
ScottishB0b
First Poster
Options

Obviously this does nothing to fix the problem; I am aware you are trying to help people find a work-around to a feature we all used multiple times a day.  A feature Samsung chose to break.

0 Likes
Jamco69
First Poster
Options

Happening on my s20 since the update it sucks

0 Likes
Jamco69
First Poster
Options

I would like to know what this "feature" adds considering it's called recent apps and I never use the clock or calculator app

How nice here's a list of apps you don't give a ***** about.

0 Likes
Javalon
First Poster
Options

It appears I'm a little late to the party but I'm having same issue, although it only started overnight with an update I just installed.  Maybe my device is behind everyone else's for updates. Regardless, this is a royal pain in the rump!

I want my recent apps back!

0 Likes