Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yahoo password

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 01:30 PM)
Members_AKpgDHW
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Hope someone can help! I am trying to move from my old Samsung Galaxy A5 to A51 but I can't remember my yahoo password to put my emails on my new phone. I can't re-set my password online as the recovery option is to an old phone number I had previously and I stupidly never updated it or added a 2nd recovery option. 

From memory, I managed to change my password on the email app of previous phone to A5 when I moved to my A5 (I need to remember this password it seems as keep having same problem!) but I can't seem to find in security settings/manage accounts how to change my password on A5 at all? 

Any ideas?!! 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You won't find it since you would have to login to your Yahoo account using a browser to access those settings. Contact Yahoo for support is the only suggestion I can make apart from keeping your passwords safe.
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
try going in to: passwords.google.com, then look in the password manager folder. You should see a list of all your saved sites, and passwords. the passwords will be blanked out, but if you click SHOW, you will see your Yahoo password (if you stored it with your Google account).
0 Likes