Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp voice messages are not recording

(Topic created on: 21-12-2023 08:24 AM)
Gehad
Pioneer
Options
I'm having issues with WhatsApp voice messages sometimes are not recording anything, it shows as flat dots with nothing in the messages, although I've recorded a voice message. 

It's very annoying as I would only find out once I've finished recording the message when it shows as flat dots with nothing have been recorded at all. I've restarted the phone many times and updated phone, ad well as WhatsApp. The issue is getting worse!! This issue extends to videos not playing on WhatsApp at times too! 
72 REPLIES 72
Ihtisham ul haq
Apprentice
Options

I am also facing the same Issue with Samsung A54 5G, I think we should sell it,and avoid this phone 

Gehad
Pioneer
Options
It seems an issue with the phone as we all are experiencing this issue with A54. Contact Samsumg to fix it for you
0 Likes
Hruzen
Journeyman
Options

I have updated to one ui 6.1 yesterday, that fixed the recording problem for me in all the app

Gehad
Pioneer
Options
That's great, thanks so much for updating us!!
Richard2047
Apprentice
Options

By using Samsung mobile phone 15 yrs, my next phone won't be Samsung anymore.

Richard2047
Apprentice
Options

Yes, but someone also report about the new low volume issue.

By using Samsung mobile phone for 15 years, my next phone won't be Samsung anymore.

Richard2047
Apprentice
Options

Should avoid to buy Samsung

Gehad
Pioneer
Options
I'm surprised by the amount of issues we're all having with this phone. Is yours A54 too?
0 Likes
Gehad
Pioneer
Options
Contact Samsung and get them to fix it. It took them months to notice the issue and fix it partially for me!
0 Likes
Gehad
Pioneer
Options
I'm thinking the same too!
0 Likes