Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp voice messages are not recording

(Topic created on: 21-12-2023 08:24 AM)
Gehad
Pioneer
Options
I'm having issues with WhatsApp voice messages sometimes are not recording anything, it shows as flat dots with nothing in the messages, although I've recorded a voice message. 

It's very annoying as I would only find out once I've finished recording the message when it shows as flat dots with nothing have been recorded at all. I've restarted the phone many times and updated phone, ad well as WhatsApp. The issue is getting worse!! This issue extends to videos not playing on WhatsApp at times too! 
72 REPLIES 72
Gehad
Pioneer
Options
I have the same phone, so might be issue with the phone that Samsung needs to fix
0 Likes
Gehad
Pioneer
Options
I called Samsung and they said they never heard of this issue. They need to hear more of us about this issue so that they can fix it. I called them here, if you would like to do the same and let them know many are experiencing this issue so they sort it out: 03330000333
0 Likes
Gehad
Pioneer
Options
Agree!! I called Samsung and they said they never heard of this issue. They need to hear more of us about this issue so that they can fix it. I called them here, if you would like to do the same and let them know many are experiencing this issue so they sort it out: 03330000333
0 Likes
Gehad
Pioneer
Options
I called Samsung and they said they never heard of this issue. They need to hear more of us about this issue so that they can fix it. I called them here, if you would like to do the same and let them know many are experiencing this issue so they sort it out: 03330000333
0 Likes
Gehad
Pioneer
Options
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi guys,

It's best to send error reports with log files via the Members app for this one.

As soon as you can after the issue occurs (within 15 minutes is best):

Samsung Members > Support > Send feedback > Error Reports > [select error type] > choose frequency of issue, and write an accurate and good description (and attach any screenshots/pictures/videos showing the issue if you want/are able to) > tick ‘Send system log data’ > Send (the > icon on the top right).

(Or, for a shortcut: Long-press the Samsung Members icon on the Apps screen, and select 'Error reports' from the dropdown menu, and follow the steps from there.)

That will send that report and log files for the Samsung developers to analyse.

Further guidance on how to send error reports here if you need it: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/samsung-members-app-how-to-send-an-error-re... 

Gehad
Pioneer
Options
That's great, thanks very much!
0 Likes
Members_2SaCKB7
Student
Options

Same issu3, is there any solution?

Members_2SaCKB7
Student
Options

Same issue. Any solution?

Gehad
Pioneer
Options
I followed the below steps. As advised earlier. I recommend for you to do the same so they know many of us are experiencing the same issue:

It's best to send error reports with log files via the Members app for this one.

As soon as you can after the issue occurs (within 15 minutes is best):

Samsung Members > Support > Send feedback > Error Reports > [select error type] > choose frequency of issue, and write an accurate and good description (and attach any screenshots/pictures/videos showing the issue if you want/are able to) > tick ‘Send system log data’ > Send (the > icon on the top right).

(Or, for a shortcut: Long-press the Samsung Members icon on the Apps screen, and select 'Error reports' from the dropdown menu, and follow the steps from there.)

That will send that report and log files for the Samsung developers to analyse.

Further guidance on how to send error reports here if you need it: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/samsung-members-app-how-to-send-an-error-re...
0 Likes