Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail notifications

(Topic created on: 29-07-2022 02:30 PM)
PennyT
First Poster
Options
I have everything correctly configured to receive voicemail notifications but they are just not happening. I seem to remember this happened before after an update but can't remember how it was sorted.I have an S9. Missed loads of messages. Other than checking the voicemail manually all the time, anyone have any ideas. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TobyMTech
Explorer
Options
If u have to call a number to listen to your voice mail you may need to change settings through that number
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@PennyT: Voicemail notifications should be available by opening the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Voicemail > Notifications > Assign you preferred settings from here. While you're here, check that your Service Provider is correctly reflected, and ensure that the correct number is populated in Voicemail settings > Voicemail number. 

I also recommend heading to Settings > Notifications > Status bar > Show notification icons > On, and select 'All notifications' to cover all the bases. 

0 Likes
PennyT
First Poster
Options
Already done all that. I'm with BT mobile so I'm giving them a ring. Thanks anyway
0 Likes