cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Topic created on: 08-03-2021 01:53 PM)
s21ulking
First Poster
Options
Free buds my arsed what a pisstake ended up buying them how many times can they ask for the same thing to be sent. Probably cost me more in data sending and receiving emails. Nice one for the constant headache sansung 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
aa68
Voyager
Options
it takes 7 days for confirmation + up to 45 days for delivery if this was what you were asking, if not let me know what you meant
0 Likes
s21ulking
First Poster
Options
not what I meant at all and bought a set already. keep asking for more evidence and different parts of a receipt. literally over it not worth the stress pay the 200 and get the better ones
0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
mine are on the way rn, I got mine from curry's but i had to get a proper format receipt for the application
0 Likes
ade0501
Navigator
Options
It depends where you got your phone from. Mine was my mobile provider and the receipt for the pre-order was sufficient, along with the immigration number
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I don't know why people deal with contract phones. I got my Buds Pro and tag with my phone. Though I never bought it outright I just used Klarna. Having to wait for them to issue updates, sometimes taking uncomfortably long to release it. The only ***** bit is paying 2 months upfront but then the entire thing is 0% interest. £34.97 a month for 2 years then final payment is 200 quid so those 2 things are the only rubbish thing.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
But for 0% really I can't even complain about either those payments.
0 Likes