Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Samsung Electronics 650-9345824 NJ monthly bank charges

(Topic created on: 17-09-2023 06:16 AM)
Andrea376
First Poster
Options

I'm wondering if anyone has learned anything about the unauthorized Samsung Electronics charges that many people seem to have experienced? I just had to file a dispute for the second time, for 2 years of either $9.84 or $10.94 unknown debits. Well, unknown besides the last time I had to file this dispute, which was also a 2 year period, the only range of records I can pull up on their website, I don't really know how long it's been going on. I have contacted Samsung, I've checked every account and potential subscription source both times, and there's no record of this on their end. 10 bucks a month isn't breaking me but this is very frustrating to watch happen and all I can do is wait another while and file another dispute. My bank said it's not tied to my debit card so canceling the old one didn't work, they can't stop the payment. I guess I'm going to change accounts this time so I don't have to go for round three.

You'd think they would have gotten to the bottom of it by now rather than continuing to reimburse me while someone stacks up change all over the place.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
gtzonone
First Poster
Options

I would like to know the same thing. I have $9.99 charges on my bank account, and now $4.99 charges on my credit card. WTF? And if that 650 number is a phone number, which it is; every time I call it, it's busy...

PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @gtzonone. I understand that you are based outside the UK or Ireland, so I'd recommend liaising with your local Support Team here:

Contact Us | Official Samsung Support US

Our US Community can be found here as well:

Samsung Community - Samsung Community

0 Likes
jthdufore
First Poster
Options

Same... I've been getting charged $9.99 for I don't even know how long. I see the charge every month. I make a note to try and cancel it, but I forget. It's not enough to make a huge impact, but they're getting it and I don't even know what it is.

0 Likes
ddub808
First Poster
Options

I just discovered that have had $8.99 from my cc account for the last 7 months.  650-934-5824 NJ shows up on the transaction and is obviously a bogus number as you get a busy tone whenever calling. I called Samsung and they checked their [my] records and indicated that they have no record of that transaction. The rep told me that they have been receiving numerous calls about this and that I need to contact my cc company to dispute the charges. We'll see what happens... 

0 Likes