Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trampoline Exercises (Samsung Health)

(Topic created on: 07-01-2021 04:59 PM)
Juliana_Sarti
First Poster
Options

I'd like to know if there's a prevision of including exercises with trampoline on the list of both Samsung Health App (for smartphones) and also on the Galaxy Watch Active 2.

PS: I'm a Brazilian user. 

17 REPLIES 17
clavers
Student
Options

I have MS and so am very limited with with what I can do. Rebounding has been a gamechanger for me. I bought the Galaxy 5 because I heard there were heaps of settings with even snorkeling and ballroom dancing included. So I was pretty disappointed to find that something as basic and popular as rebounding was not included. I tried jump rope in the hopes it could do the same thing but it didn't work at all for me. Anyone know any work arounds, or know if there will be an updates?

Minnette
Apprentice
Options

So what was the feedback from Samsung regarding rebounding excersize?

clavers
Student
Options

As of yet I have not heard anything.

Members_9orA4zq
First Poster
Options

Please add a rebounding / fitness trampoline workout (calories burnt according to the body weights, acceleration, jumps, heartbeat, etc). We really need it. Please add it as a patch/ update. Thanks 

LisaElaine
Student
Options

Yes, this!

It's 2024 and I still don't see rebounder workouts on the app. I'm unable to log/track my workous.

LisaElaine
Student
Options

It's 2024 and I still don't see rebounder workouts on the app. I'm unable to log/track my workouts.

Minnette
Apprentice
Options

They have added rebouding to the workouts, the calories is accurate enougg. But it shows km done

Screenshot_20240226_193742_Samsung Health.jpg

licia2787
Student
Options

Where did you find it please as its not showing up on mine

0 Likes