Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The Suggestions & Ideas Thread (for software-based features/apps for mobile, tablets, & wearables)

(Topic created on: 09-08-2017 12:05 PM)
AntS
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Hi all! :smileyhappy:

If you have any suggestions for features or apps, then please share them with us here.

253 REPLIES 253
Adem0
Troubleshooter
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

I'm so glad, if you go to settings of the always display, there's this option for how it should be shown. 

Screenshot_20220801-192925_AlwaysOnDisplay.jpg

Thank you for your help! ............................................
adamlee
Hotshot
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
How about a battery health section under device care? Like iOS has had for years.!!!!!Screenshot_20220801-183222_Google.jpg
0 Likes
TynMahn
Explorer
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Cool thanks.  Got it all set up now

Adem0
Troubleshooter
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Also, option to put our phone number into the SIM as the iOS has. 

Sashaann22
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

I would love to be able to link to other notes I have in Samsung Notes. For example, I have an overview of all of the projects I am managing with my most important tasks. I would love to be able to click a link in the overview to take me directly to my note for that particular project, where I would like to take notes and include more information about the project. 

0 Likes
phcr809
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Hey,
Please ease the process of copying numbers in the default Phone App. You have to make 4 steps to copy a number in the Phone App. 

Thanks a lot for the consideration.

0 Likes
Ksmy89
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Please add Stand Up Paddleboarding as an exercise on Samsung Health and enable distance tracking on it 🙏

I have been using Rafting to track SUP workouts on my Watch 4 which is very similar but it doesn't track distance so I have to use strava on my phone to track that. It'd be great to be able to just use my watch.
0 Likes
Neo001
Troubleshooter
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Pockets is a good app to have. It acts as a bookmark for articles/videos/music/images. 

If you come across some content that you find interesting, but don't have time to read/view/listen to it immediately,  you can save it to Pockets and go back to it later.

May be samsung should come up with something similar, more native.

0 Likes
Adem0
Troubleshooter
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Zoom numbers don't turn in horizontal or vertical way with the phone while filming a video. Please fix that. 

Screenshot_20220827-124333_Camera.jpg

0 Likes
TynMahn
Explorer
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Galaxy Wearable for Buds2 Pro:
Update the Voice Detections option to make it actually usable.

• First, seriously, how was this not already implemented, - have an option to pause any media I'm listening to when it detects the conversation.  This is so ridiculous
  • Second, update it so that it can detect other people talking to ME so that it doesn't cut back to ANC while the other person is talking to me. 
    • Someone comes up to me, says something I don't hear; I say "What, can you repeat" and the ANC kicks off - ok, this is good
    • They start talking and 15 secs in, the damned ANC kicks back in and I miss what they are saying from that point on. - makes this feature all but worthless
0 Likes