Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Samsung Calendar with Windows 10

(Topic created on: 03-11-2021 11:25 PM)
GoGoWe
Student
Options

Hello together,

I recently switched (again) from iOS back to Samsung/Android because I do no want to get bound to Apples Eco System and because I am an Windows 10 User.

The main reason was Microsofts and Samsungs cooperation and the hope to sync all my important applications with Windows 10 and my new S21 Ultra. It works more or less great.

What I can absolutely not figure out, how to sync my Samsung Calendar (or any other calendar App) with the Windows build in one. It works great with my iPhone. I am logged into Windows with my Microsoft Account and I was able back then to add iCloud as an Account to Calender and Contacts. But I am not able to do this with the Samsung Account. My last solution would be to sync Google Calender with Samung and Windows Calender, but this is divinity not my prefered way.
Are there other, better solutions? This is such a simple task and I can not image it is not possible.

Thank you in advance

6 REPLIES 6
Guzuta
Explorer
Options

I'd like to know too.

Did you have found a solutions?

Members_IEmWuU2
First Poster
Options

I am trying to do this as well. Did you find anything?

Members_PAGw49m
First Poster
Options

Hey, I don't know if you already found the solution to it yet..However the solution is actually quite simple.You know you can actuallyy sync your samsung calendar with google right? So if you haven't done it or now sure, just go to the calendar app on your phone and click on the 3 line on the top left..right under your samsung account,there should be a google account..and voila..so anything you right on samsung calendar should appear on google calendar and vice versa..you can access google calendar on chrome  or any website..

55hikky
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

That probably does work, functionally, for most people. 

However, there are some apps that connect exclusively with "My Calendar". Of course, on the My Calendar App ON THE PHONE, one can sync other calendars and other calendars will appear on the My Calendar App so you can see other calendars on your phone, while using the app. 

However, just because one can SEE it on the My Calendar App on the phone, does not mean that the schedule/task/etc. was actually made ON the My Calendar. Thus, when other 3rd party apps, such as FitBit, which only retrieves information from the proprietary calendar app on the phone (for Samsung Galaxy, that would be the My Calendar App), so it only shows what was made ON My Calendar, not "what-shows-up-when-you-open-My-Calendar-App-on-the-phone". 

For people who merely wants to use the App on the phone and see other calendars that they modified on the PC, this may work. 

For people who actually needs tasks/events to-be-on-the-My-Calendar-App itself, this method still doesn't work. 

We're looking for method to ACTUALLY open My Calendar on the PC, then make adjustments on the PC, then have that appear on the app itself, under My Calendar, and not under, say "Google Calendar" that is merely synced and displayed in the app.

..yeah =_= first world problems. 

JuanIgnacio2
First Poster
Options
CanTónidas
Apprentice
Options

Just download the Samsung Mail app, add your Outlook, and then when you add a note to your Samsung calendar, select your Outlook account.