Did you mean: 

Original topic:

sound assistant

(Topic created on: 28-02-2021 02:52 PM)
Edgie70
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Hi all , anyone else notice that if you set EQ to Rock in phone settings then I go to sound assistant Rock is a totally different EQ on the sliders !! Set all to custom and it stays that way but rock EQ setting in phone is different to sound assistant EQ , hence I've deleted the sound assistant app because maybe it conflicts

7 REPLIES 7
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
that's happening on my 3x S21Us lol.
Edgie70
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

You have 3 !!! Suppose the only way to make the phone and s.a match is copy rock settings into custom

0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
haha, sorry I'll specify:

I purchased 3 this week, 1 for myself, my wife and my oldest daughter :smiling-face:

yeah I've had to stick with custom too, although I wanted custom for another setting but aw well.

have you tried the "Good Lock" app from the galaxy store?

it's a samsung app basically giving you all the options you should have had already. including EQ modes
0 Likes
Edgie70
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

yeah sound assistant is off there

0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
using it reset my standard equaliser and now works perfectly :smiling-face:

Screenshot_20210228-154659_Sound Assistant.jpg

0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
literally flicked it on and off again. the SE EQ is different in how it sets it but it restored the functionality of the standard EQ
0 Likes
Edgie70
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

just tried with wired , bluetooth and no headphones , think it alters with whatever I'm using , with no headphones it's like your pic , plug in headphones and it goes to my settings 

0 Likes