Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 11:45 PM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

Go to solution
741 REPLIES 741
Markcully
Student
Options
When I click on to my apps they close straight away but according to o2 my signal is fine can someone help please 
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
That's ok.
0 Likes
Debs1429
First Poster
Options
Im having the same issue with my S21
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Play Store
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
No problem.
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Same thing is happening to me, it keeps saying server error occurred.
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
A permanent fix is now available, details are available in this thread - https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3...
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
A permanent fix is now available, details are available in this thread - https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3...
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
THERE IS AN UPDATE FOR THE ANDROID SYSTEM WEBVIEW ON THE PLAY STORE THAT CAME OUT THIS MORNING, ONCE I INSTALLED IT, ALL MY APPS ARE WORKING FINE NOW.
sheni
First Poster
Options
Hi every time I go to open my email account it just crashes and goes off and also same happens when i go on to search something on Google everything else is OK like Facebook and other apps. Any ideas people? 
0 Likes