Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 09:46 PM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
mamd
First Poster
Options
same here
0 Likes
drea69
Student
Options
same here, following
0 Likes
Rosesarered
Apprentice
Options
same here, can't open mist apps including emails and my banking app. Phone updated this afternoon bit these problems started about an hour ago.
0 Likes
symiss
Apprentice
Options
It's ridiculous needs sorting
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
I have a tab s5e that was last updated a couple of weeks ago, but this issue has only started tonight. It seems to be affecting samsung devices across ranges - I have seen mentions of the same issue on A and S series phones, along with my own tablet. God knows what the problem is, but it isn't likely to be an update issue.
0 Likes
Nadine_67
Explorer
Options

I've an S20F5G and for the last 20minutes every app is crashing, numerous resets and cleared caches done, still the same

Bravocharliege
Explorer
Options
Same, everything crashing, Google included, tried rebooting and cache clearing but not working. Phone almost unusable!
0 Likes
Derby1973
First Poster
Options
same problem for me too after update
0 Likes
kawasaki900
Student
Options
my phone is doing the same can't open emails oh go on Google
0 Likes
Rosesarered
Apprentice
Options
also my phone won't charge past 90%, anyone else experiencing this?
0 Likes