Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 02:59 PM)
Chip4498
First Poster
Options
Since installing the recent software update my Samsung Notes app has refused to open in order to read or edit existing notes or create new ones. Does anyone have the same problem?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Chip4498: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with the Samsung Notes app. As you have recently performed an update, please press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts to Soft Reset your phone. Now, head to the Google Play Store and Galaxy Store to check for any available updates for the Notes app, to address any existing compatibility issues. Let me know if this helps. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Chip4498: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with the Samsung Notes app. As you have recently performed an update, please press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts to Soft Reset your phone. Now, head to the Google Play Store and Galaxy Store to check for any available updates for the Notes app, to address any existing compatibility issues. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Chip4498
First Poster
Options
Hi. Thanks for the advice. I installed an update from Galaxy store and the app is now working fine. Many thanks.
0 Likes